silent sunday: strawberry picking at roger’s farm

scored some local honey -- including gallberry, one of our favorite types

9 Responses to “silent sunday: a magical disney weekend”

1. Adriana — June 26, 2011 @ 7:53 pm

The Electrical Parade will always have a special place in my heart. It never gets old! Glad to see you enjoyed the weekend with your beautiful family.

2. Snippets of Thyme — June 26, 2011 @ 8:01 pm

I spent one of the best days at Disney with my son when he was 12. I’ll never forget it. You guys look like you had a blast. I love the picture of your beautiful kids hugging!

3. Ahh…the most magical place on earth. Looks like you’re having a great trip!!!

4. LiztheChef — June 26, 2011 @ 8:15 pm

See, aren’t you glad you didn’t send sweet Oliver to us in San Diego? So proud and happy for you, dear one…

5. jenn s. — June 26, 2011 @ 8:41 pm

Love the family pic with Minnie and Mickey! Glad you guys had a fun trip. Hope to see you all soon!

6. Macaroni Mama — June 26, 2011 @ 9:42 pm

Wonderful, magical photos!

7. chinmayie @ love food eat — June 27, 2011 @ 11:23 am

Beautiful photos… good to know you all had a great time 🙂

8. Caneel — June 27, 2011 @ 11:54 am

Aww – looks like so much fun and good memories! Thanks for sharing them!

9. Paula — June 27, 2011 @ 8:58 pm

I’m glad your Mom read the comments from your prior post. Perhaps when she is having a tough day, she can come back and read them again and be reminded that she has a lot of understanding and support behind her and maybe that day will get a little better for her.
    Your photos of your trip to Disney are wonderful. You have a beautiful family! I especially love the picture of your daughter with Belle (I think it’s Belle from Beauty and the Beast) Her face is so sweet, a little bit in awe and a little bit shy. Glad you enjoyed your time there.