silent sunday: seaside, florida, in iphoneography

*   *   *   *   *

Seaside is along Scenic Highway 30-A, between Fort Walton Beach (to the west) and Panama City Beach. It is a heavenly place, pure and simple.

10 Responses to “beautiful things: wineglasses”

1. I love beautiful things but not the hefty price tags they’re usually attached to – so I sniff out garage sales, church sales and trawl Salvation Army stores. You’d be surprised at the treasures you sometimes find at these places! Very nice glasses 🙂

• merrygourmet replied: — March 21st, 2010 @ 8:33 am

That’s a great idea, Denise. I may have to hit the Salvation Army store sometime soon. Feels great to find deals.

• Winelady Cooks replied: — March 23rd, 2010 @ 11:24 am

I found Tiffany juice glasses for 25 cents each in a thrift shop. Keep shopping, good things abound!.

Thanks for the post.
      Joanne

2. Liren — March 21, 2010 @ 4:49 pm

Beautiful glasses! Can you believe I have yet to step a toe in CB2? I really should. And I love Shiraz – especially when we’re having a barbeque 🙂

• merrygourmet replied: — March 22nd, 2010 @ 3:14 pm

Yes – you should definitely visit a CB2 sometime. It’s a fun place to look around, and most everything is priced right.

3. Sasha — March 22, 2010 @ 9:35 am

Crate & Barrel is the best. All their kitchen things are so beautiful.
    I love wine served in stemless glasses. It makes for a more relaxed atmosphere.

• merrygourmet replied: — March 22nd, 2010 @ 3:14 pm

I totally agree with you, Sasha. Plus, relaxation is part of the goal when drinking wine, right?

4. Gigi — March 22, 2010 @ 2:26 pm

We are big fans of little glasses for big wine 🙂 Like your photo!!! Just read your “about me” and I am of the same child rearing (packaged foods), working to claw my way out of doing the same with my own kiddos! Will definitely follow your blog 🙂

• merrygourmet replied: — March 22nd, 2010 @ 3:13 pm

Thanks for your comments, Gigi. Glad to have you here!

• theamateurkitchen replied: — March 23rd, 2010 @ 3:48 pm

will become a fan on FB too..I have my own blog and FB fan page as well…would love for you to do an add as well: theamateurkitchen.blogspot.com and The Amateur Kitchen on FB 🙂