silent sunday: outstanding in the field

Three years ago, my husband and I attended our first Outstanding in the Field farm dinner. We had such an amazing time at the event, that I’ve been following their events ever since, hoping for a chance to return. This year – last night – we had that chance. The dinner was hosted by and held at the Lake Meadow Naturals farm, and the guest chef was Kevin Fonzo of K Restaurant in Winter Park, Florida.

And, just like that first time, the dinner was a fantastic experience.

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

outstanding in the field farm dinner | the merry gourmet

8 Responses to “silent sunday: new york city, in photos”

1. 1
    Macaroni Mama — February 5, 2012 @ 8:32 pm

Nice capture of NY.

2. 2
    Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite — February 5, 2012 @ 8:51 pm

I’ve already seen most of these on Instagram or Twitter but what a lovely round up of a great few days in NYC. Living vicariously through you!

3. 3
    Kathryn — February 6, 2012 @ 4:04 am

These pictures make me want to go to New York so badly!

Merry-Jennifer replied: — February 6th, 2012 @ 12:55 pm

Kathryn – You definitely should go if you get the chance. Such an amazing city.

4. 4

Wow, love the photos. Especially the fries in the flowerpot. 🙂

5. 5
    Liren — February 9, 2012 @ 7:23 pm

Ah, great to see my hometown. The black and white cookie tugged at my heartstrings, though, can’t wait to get a bite of one when I go back. I’ll be there next month for the IACP conference – any chance we will finally meet? Hope you are planning on attending!

Merry-Jennifer replied: — February 10th, 2012 @ 1:23 pm

I wish I could, but I can’t make that one. Meeting you is long overdue!

6. 6